THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Tis the season to be jollyFa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-...
> Raine is ILL.Been having severe neck aches since F...
> Vivo CityDXO
> My fav. X'mas Song of all time:LAST X'MASLast Chri...
> Pictures due decades agoAt the jap. restaurant: WI...
> Current Status: DRAINED.I only had less than 3 hou...
> These days it seems a storm is brewing.Quarrels ar...
> Hectic, that's the ideal word to describe my activ...
> Post Trauma: 1 weekI hope you're managing well.Gri...
> The journey ahead seems so distant yet so near. V...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Friday, December 29, 2006

In the blink of an eye, X'mas and Boxing Day's both over. Implication: Back to work!
Past few days, life's been good.

Been leading life, almost similar to that of an owl's.
As evident in my sleeping pattern: Avergae turn-in time: 5am Wakie: 6pm

Here's track record of my festive season celebrations:

Fri (22 Dec): Zouk with the girls
Sat (23 Dec): Curse Of The Golden Flower, 1130pm Cathay Cine.
Sun (24 Dec): Dinner at Le Restaurant followed by L'Art du Nu- Crazy Horse Paris
Mon (25 Dec): Dined at Gyu-Kaku, CHIJMES. Movie: The Holiday, 1145pm, GV Marina Sq

Crazy Horse Paris

L'Art du Nu, as the name suggests was art of the nude. True to it's name the performers made nudity art.
Categorization of the show was fabulous. It covered all the "dark fantasies". They had- chain me up, desire, dolly, but i'm a good girl, va-va voom.
Moves were mostly repeated. Perhaps I guess the lesser the cloth, the lesser complicatins during performances. And so they made do with... ... almost no cloth.
Nevertheless, being able to confidently perform in such dim settings, high stilettos, flashing beans, especially so with all that "gasping" man is a wonder.

Le Restaurant:

Considering my puny appetite, dinner was just fine. They served soup in petite tea-cup, I mistook it for dessert.
For dessert, because of the dim lighting the berry fudge looked like choco fudge. Being a choco fan I happily kept digging into the fudge. Wonderig each time why does the berry taste gets more and more pungent. (given that I do not appreciate berry.)
When dessert was almost done, I accidently licked the spoon with some of the fudge residue. Once then did it occur to me that the stupid "choco fudge" was the cause of my "berry misery"!

Lesson Learnt: Looks are deceiving!

Crazy Horse's building decor was great. Red was THE colour. Most importantly, they had mirrors almost everywhere. Show ended close to 12.

Highlight of the day: Baby & I counted down to X"mas together by Clarke Quay.

MOS: as usual they had thriving business due to the boundless entry queue. Strolled along the newly opened Cannery. Nothing much other than a chain of pubs coupled. Decor was good, marketing effort was even better.

Thereafter we headed over to Orchard Road. It's a mad-house there.
Rubbish, spraying of party cans, neighbouring lians & bengs were rampant. Apart from all the above mentioned trash, we did manage to take a few good shots.

Attributable to my dressing that night, baby wanted to get me outta town.However, being as wilful as ever I was insistent on staying for photo shoots. Poor baby had no choice but to comply. Thankfully he was always there to shield me from all that trash.

Thank you baby~ I appreciate all that care.
_____________________________________

Christmas Day:

Baby bought me a diamond pendent that I had been eyeing for quite awhile along with some "hand-made love".Dinner at CHIJMES was remarkable.

Considering the amount of beef that we ordered, I'll probably stay off beef for a few months. Got a "scardy-fright time" in the errie ladies at CHIJMES.
After dinner, went over to Marina Sq to catch The Holiday. Evaluation of the show: 4.5/5.

Boxing Day:

Braved through the rain, went to register for Jap, intermediate level. Lesson schedule's unchanged- Every Sunday from 1020-1230. Dread to pull myself outta bed even on sundays. I'm always missing out in class due to my perpetually late "sign-ness". Putting all these hard work apart, I'm definitely looking forward to my Japan trip with baby once I master some essential communication skills.

Yesterday:

Was supposed to shop with my beloved sisters at vivo. Once again, kays put her pilot skills to use and I experienced "fang fei ji" again. Luckily baby stood in and accompanied me to shop at Isetan Lido. We bought close to S$500.00 worth of goods in less than 2 hours! mind-boggling hur? I shopped so much my legs were aching big-time. Once home, after cleaning up I just collapsed in bed.

Day before, I finally got my red phuture london dress! Folks, please wait for pictures of this dress after 6 Feb yeah? Erm... pls find out what that date symbolizes. =P

Back At Work:

The rainy seasons been catching up on the "charlie angels." We've spending much more time in the play room. Ok well, at least this boosts our chances of bumping into goldie-less. ha. These days, we're spending more time being "pest-busters." Just when the internet is an essential, the connection had to be down. Luckily today certain connections have been chained back.

Counting down to 20 more working days!!!




-Sign Off @ 10:50 am :)