Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Been having severe neck aches since Friday. It was sooo bad that whenever I turned, my neck would get "jammed".
Been feverish since Sunday night. Some of the symptoms that I underwent included: high fever, bodily aches, loss of appetite, giddiness and feeling nauseous. I seriously thought that I was hit by dengue.
Though unwell, I still went to work on both Mon and Tues. On Mon, I had almost lost my appetite completely. For entertaining purposes, I had to dine with some persons at Pan Pac. However nice the food may be, I was so ill that I couldn't finish 1/2 of all the dishes that came.
By the time entertaining was over, I was already half drained. Baby was sweet enough to get me meds. He even came over to my place to feed and coax me.
On Tues, my fever had gotten so bad that I could literally feel my chair being "heated up" despite being in the "artic-alike" office. Took me alot of courage to tell my IC that I'm unwell and needed some rest. Needless to say, I felt that she was dubious about my statement.
BUT I WAS REALLY UNWELL.
Cab-ed to clinic for consultation, by then my fever had hit an all-time high of: 38.5
Doc suspected that I was hit by dengue and wanted to do a full blood count on me. Naturally, being the timid me, I told the doc that I would wish to start medication first.
When I got home, my sisters and granny were very concerned. Granny massaged me for quite some time and baby sis too was busy putting all that cold/hot packs on me. How I aprreciate all the love that were showered on me.
Baby was so sweet. It was raining heavily and yet he still brought a variety of food for me before he left again for work.
Every night, it seems that I would automatically wake up in the wee hours of the morning feeling very hydrated and running a high temperature. Whenever I get out of bed, my world would start spinning.
Come Wednesday, things got so bad I started seeing double and subsequently all I saw was accumulated black colour. This occurred trice.
Woke up this morning at 4, running a high temp again. Went to doc's again at 8.
This time round it was another female doc. She confirmed that all the symptoms were due to tonsillitis.
She stated that my tonsils were swollen and secreting pus. If it gets worse, I might have to remove them. Started me with a course of antibiotics. Luckily it was not dengue.
Now I pray hard that I would recover fast.
To my dearest family & baby boy, thanks so much for being there for me. I'm sorry I may have neglected you guys due to some of my other commitments, sorry about my absurd tantrums and harsh senseless words.
Please rmb that deep down inside, you pple r still the most important of all. Ilu. =)
Counting down to Jan 26.