Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Like FINALLY.
I went on a wild goose chase,
visiting different optical outlets every week,
waiting for new arrivals,
anticipating for something nice.
Only to be terribly disappointed each and every time.
Took me sucha long time to find something decent!
Anyhow, both the astigmatism and myopia got slightly worse.
Now, I’m trying hard to adapt to this “whole new world” I’m looking at.
(Given the varying degree of astigmatism and myopia. )
______________
I’m wondering if anyone can spot the difference in my hair.
Last week, I got it done again.
Perm.
Highlight.
Dye.
Treatment.
Creams.
I spent more than 5 hours trying to keep both eyes open whilst they were
snipping, combing, washing, blow drying...
______________
Accounting for both the pair of glasses and the hair,
I think I just blew another 1k outta the pocket again.
Within the first 3 weeks of 2008 that is.
Looks like I ought to alter my spending habits very soon.