THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.Di...
> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...
> Happy Valentine’s Day to all!_____________Today, I...
> The other night, I burnt the midnight oil trying t...
> Xin Nian Kuai Le.Gong Xi Fa Cai.Happy Rat year to ...
> When the sound of heartful laughter, is dearly mis...
> .: VIVA LA GLITZ :.Viva La Glitz this Sunday eveni...
> Boogie night with Tiang and Da last Wed night.Thou...
> Damages done to wallet within 3 hours:Pazzion: $66...
> I just got myself a new pair of glasses.Like FINAL...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Monday, February 18, 2008

Iggy’s at the The Regent on 5 Feb.
A peek into how the boy and I pre- celebrated my 21st.
________________

Apparently when one is fed with delicacy,
one enjoys the meal better.

Say we lay items like caviar, foie gras, truffle on the table,
nicely prepared in a platter.

Hmm, I’d say I’m craving for some now.

How unfortunate is that, I din exactly enjoy the session that evening.
_______________

Iggy's

Iggy’s has been a must-visit restaurant in both the boy’s and my list
since our past, fine-dine experience at four-seasons.

This restaurant is always featured in many restaurant guides,
made its way into the world’s top 100 fine-dine establishments
and most importantly,
is renowned for its excellent service.

That evening when the boy picked me up from my place,
I was already feeling ill.

By the time we step foot into Regent,
I had fallen ill and was having a terrible tappy-alike nose.

Usually constant sneezing would be greeted with hostile expressions.

However, given my constant sneezing
the wait staff paid more attention to our table instead.

He delivered a box of tissue to me.

Offered to get me warm water, subsequently,
seeing that the warm water was not taking effect,
offered me honey lemon.

Delivered panadol tablets to me.

Then, seeing that I was skipping my dishes,
offered to make me an additional dish (out-of-the-menu)
to boost my appetite.

Additional to that, the restaurant also prepared a BD cake
for me upon instructions from the boy.

I must comment that this is one of the best-service
we've received from a reputable hotel so far.

I would think that if all the service sectors train and empower their staff to
"go-the-extra-mile" for their customers,
Singapore would see a great boost in all its service-related businesses.

Like they say, the human touch is what makes the differences.






Truffle with yolk.
Doesn't look fantastic but sure tastes better than it looks.


My honey lemon mixture.

I skipped this, along with most of the following items.


All these black bits are actually caviar.
Unfortunately, my taste buds weren't cooperating that day.

This was the extra serving that the staff got me after seeing that I skipped my dishes.
These were dessert items, so I had to eat it.

The cake!




Lastly, I vomited right after my dessert.
This makes a valid reason for us to re-visit Iggy’s again when I feel healthy.


Right now it’s INTENSE REVISON for my prelims are just days away!

I need more motivation...

-Sign Off @ 8:59 pm :)