THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...
> Happy Valentine’s Day to all!_____________Today, I...
> The other night, I burnt the midnight oil trying t...
> Xin Nian Kuai Le.Gong Xi Fa Cai.Happy Rat year to ...
> When the sound of heartful laughter, is dearly mis...
> .: VIVA LA GLITZ :.Viva La Glitz this Sunday eveni...
> Boogie night with Tiang and Da last Wed night.Thou...
> Damages done to wallet within 3 hours:Pazzion: $66...
> I just got myself a new pair of glasses.Like FINAL...
> I just came back from another wedding dinner,held ...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Thursday, February 14, 2008

The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.

Did they also forgot to mention that:
Absence can be a potential divider as well?

Anyhow, I think I’m quite fortunate in the sense that,
I never had to experience being in love with guys while they were serving the nation.

Most times I hear my gfs grumbling that their guy is stuck in camp,
have got loads of assignments to complete... ...

Then, after dealing with the guy’s life in army,
they deal with the bfs being away in hall,
having committed to various assignments and school work,
away on overseas internship... ...

As for me, I probably only have to deal with calls and
the aftermath of it, (these were history).

Now it’s probably more unexpected OT than anything else.

Don’t be mistaken, I’m not complaining or anything like that.

Like we all know, the common understanding of love is that:
Love is about sacrificing, understanding, mutual agreement and trust isn’t it?

So whenever problems arise,
we work around it and create a possible life-saver solution.

Today is Feb. 14, commonly known as V day.

After having spent a huge sum on my various BD celebrations,
the boy and I decided that today we should just settle for a simple fare.

After tonight, the boy’s gonna be away in Taiwan for 3 longgg weeks.

Most fantastic of all, this period of time I’ll be dealing with my prelims.
__________________

To the boy:

Happy V Day my love.

Thank you for holding my hand and walking thus far.
Like I always mention: Without you, all else fails.

I’ll be missing you bad when u’re gone.
Be safe and come home quick okays?

Lovess.


-Sign Off @ 11:22 am :)