THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> When the sound of heartful laughter, is dearly mis...
> .: VIVA LA GLITZ :.Viva La Glitz this Sunday eveni...
> Boogie night with Tiang and Da last Wed night.Thou...
> Damages done to wallet within 3 hours:Pazzion: $66...
> I just got myself a new pair of glasses.Like FINAL...
> I just came back from another wedding dinner,held ...
> The boy and I attended the musical: Beauty World a...
> Previously taken at Wisma.
> I’ve been having dizzy spells and cloudy vision si...
> New Year 2008!The eve of New Year was well spent w...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, February 09, 2008

Xin Nian Kuai Le.
Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Happy Rat year to all.
May all have a blissful year ahead.
__________________

This year, I’m finally a qualified “contestant” to be
sitting side by side with all my relatives on the “poker-table”.

How unfortunate but the news is that,
lady luck hasn’t exactly been smiling gleeful in my direction.

So I ended up with a “budget deficit”. Lol.

But it’s ok, to console myself I tell myself:
CNY extends over a period of 15 days.
The fortune might just start rolling in a little bit later.


So I won’t give up just yet, I will TRY harder. Hahaha.
_________________

6 Feb:
Reunion Dinner

Reunion dinner was a combination of lo-hei, makan + BD celebration.

After dinner we had our chocolate fountain blessings.
Chocolate fountain + marshmallows and fruits.

Then it was poker with my coussies, uncles and aunties.

The boy and I went to catch the late night session of: Ah Long Pte Ltd.

Headed home close to 2ish and I ended up having to
decorate up the place a little before turning in for the night.


CNY Day 1:
Granny’s place, poker with coussies.
Luncheon.
Poker again.

Proceed over to great-granny’s place.

The usual brief and warm CNY greetings.
Catching up with distant relatives, playing with babies.

Then poker with the most senior branch of the fam tree.
Followed by late-night mah-jong with my coussies.

Home Swt Home.

CNY Day 2:
Went to the temple to pray.
Luncheon at granny’s.
Poker.

Went to catch a late-night session of kung-fu dunk with the boy.

Came home to poker with my fam.
Finally turned in for the night bout 4+.
___________

Make out what our shadows are saying:


-Sign Off @ 3:13 pm :)