Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Pazzion: $66
Pretty Fit: $54
Bag: $25
What a BROKE day yet again.
---------------------
Was out shopping with dearest sengster in town this afternoon.
We’ve just got endless topics to talk about.
Family
Friends
School
Relationships
BDs
Bags
Fashion
... ...
Did i mention, dearest sengster has the power to spot a transvestite
without even the need to face them.
Just a quick side glance would do the trick.
Right not sengster?
We both had such a good laugh over this statement.
To Sengster:
Darling, shopping today was awesome.
Sucha pity my cam wasn’t with me!
More of such fun sessions very very soon okays?
Love ya truck loads!!
__________________
Bumped into nick in school today.
Here goes our conversation:
Raine: Ehhh, quick quick look at me, look at me.
Nick: Ya wad?
Raine: Ehhh, look at me lehz. Got any differences not?
After a while...
Raine: Aiya! I did my hair again la!!!!
Nick: Ya ya, i noe i noe, the whole world knows.
Raine: Okok, look harder, look harder.
Nick: Ya la, specs right?
Raine: Haha, how u know?
Nick: The whole world knows, the whole world knows.
I had sucha good tym laughing my ass off because of what he said,
and how he said it.
(in his usual “i-dun-give-a-darn”, super humorous attitude.)
After this brief chat we had, nick went for his consultation
while I attended my accounting lecture.
I bumped into him, yet again during my break.
This time round we had a more intense and detailed catching up.
TO NICK:
Darling, I had sucha great time catching up with u.
Been sooooo long since I last saw u.
PLSSS catch up with me more often in school over the coffee breaks okays?
Lovesss.
_______________
Prelims!
I received a msg from Don just the other day,
informing me about the prelims schedule.
I ammm sooooo daarnnnn screwwedddd.
Prelims commences ONE + week after my big day + CNY!
WTHHH!
How infuriating can this get?
Ok, I know:
I NEED to S T U D Y!