Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
I’ve still got 3 more modules to clear.
___________
Let’s see how much I’ve been traumatised.
1. No shopping for more than 2 weeks.
2. No eating at fanciful restaurants whenever the craving hits.
3. No proper entertainment of any form (only pathetic TV programmes.)
4. Late night studying (for almost every night)
5. No naps
And the list goes on.
__________
After my math paper today,
I finally got a chance to pop by J8 for lunch.
Lunch at sakae was good.
Had a few plates of sushi and sashimi.
The most fulfilling of all,
was that I managed to finish the codfish I ordered.
After lunch, I conveniently took the liberty
to quickly shop around the area with my 2 guy buddies.
(I bet they were bored la.
We ended up visiting the arcade after I bought all those stuff.)
And walaaaaa...
within less than an hour,
I find myself poorer by 150 bucks.
With that 150, I only managed to get,
1. a dress
2. a pair of sandals
3. some vacuum, toy gadget from action city
4. My lunch at sakae
After inspecting all the potential shops,
we ended up at the arcade.
I finally managed to play the game:
I figure I handle the gun at the arcade much better
than the controller from the PS.
Tonight, I’m gonna bug papa yang to get me that game.
_____________________
Upon coming home, I showed my loot to the younger one.
As usual, her predicted reaction:
Da jie, your clothes are already overflowing.
Creating spillage to mum’s wardrobe also lo.
And your heels, how many do you need?
Why must buy pazzion lehz? Can u please economize?
And she gave me a warm and somewhat wicked smile.
Then she dropped me a bomb.
Very quickly she said:
Actually its good that you keep buying.
Now see, you have an array of options.
So I suppose 1 or 2 pairs short from your collection won’t make a diff right?
Btw, I just spoiled another one of those pazzion nonsense you bought.
So 1 less you won’t die right?
You still got so many.
Don’t worry la horz?
Arghhhhh...
That’s one of my favourite non-heel pair la!
...
__________
And now the reality of life hits me hard again.
S T U D Y T I M E.
Yet again.