THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Iggy’s at the The Regent on 5 Feb.A peek into how ...
> The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.Di...
> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...
> Happy Valentine’s Day to all!_____________Today, I...
> The other night, I burnt the midnight oil trying t...
> Xin Nian Kuai Le.Gong Xi Fa Cai.Happy Rat year to ...
> When the sound of heartful laughter, is dearly mis...
> .: VIVA LA GLITZ :.Viva La Glitz this Sunday eveni...
> Boogie night with Tiang and Da last Wed night.Thou...
> Damages done to wallet within 3 hours:Pazzion: $66...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Thursday, February 21, 2008

The moment I come online,
I’m greeted with aplenty nicknames hovering about the same worry.

Let’s see, we have:
Economics... ARGHHH...
Mugging in process...

The nick that tickles me most would be this:

The more you know, the more you know you dunno.
(The more you think you know, upon knowing more,
the more you know that you actually dunno.)

________________

These days I’ve been trying hard to keep myself busy with revision.
The past few days were intended for intense econs revision.

Apparently, the body does not seem willing to cooperate with the mind’s thoughts.

I ended up having to waste the whole day, online,
walking around the house, reading magazines, newspaper,
the most enslaving of all : the silly TV drama serials.

And it all unfolded in this fashion:
By the time Miss Yang the third came home from her netball training session,
I had already wasted more than half the day NOT revising.

After we were both done with dinner,
she started making her way to her usual seat on the sofa while
I headed towards the study room, intending to start my revision again.

So the third casually mentioned
: eh da jie, this programme damn nice, got this hunk. Super cute.

I then made a u-turn back to the sofa,
with the initial intention of just warming up the seat
for the next 10 minutes till the commercials hit.

But by the time the commercials set in,
I found myself already hooked up with the serial.

And thus, I ended up over-heating the seat.
( which I had sat on for at least more than 2 hours.)

By 1030, all the serials were over, and so were the news.

And so, my revision officially started.

The engine took a while to warm up and I only managed
to start intense revision bout 11+.

By 3+ am, I my engine had already run dry.
And.. I was suffering from hunger pangs.

I headed to bed.

These days I have this weird routine of being really tired
yet suffering from insomnia the moment I hit the sack.

I presume it’s probably some slight stress symptoms.
___________

Just last week, we were all over at my aunt’s place.

Once again, we were busy with poker, in-between, black-jack and PS 3.

My coussie and the third were playing some WWF game on PS
while the older ones were busy gambling.

A peek into how intense the both of them were during their fight:
(Ooops, I din manage to capture the KO part. Was pretty hilarious.)







Subsequently, because lady luck wasn’t smiling at me,
I decided to disturb the younger pals.

I started bugging my coussie for the game: fatal frame.

It’s been a long time since I last fiddled with such gadgets.
Initially I kinda had some prob manning the turning knob on the control.

Being the scardy cat me,
I got terrified and started screaming the moment the controller shook hard,
and when the ghost appeared.

After a few sessions of game over,
I decided to give up playing and went back to poker.
_________________

Now, back to reality.
Study time.

-Sign Off @ 1:21 pm :)