Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Guys, cheers to 2007!
In a flash, it's nw 2007 already. Which means the 87 babies are now in their twentieeeessss.
Awwww, no longer a digit 1 in front.
Updates:
Sat 30 Dec:
Partying at St James with my babies: spen, da, mela, andrea. Tiang was supposed to come but decided against it in the end.
Before heading over to St James, we shopped abit at Vivo.
Caught the rehearsal of New Year Eve's media corp countdown.
St James:
Other than being new, spacious and deliciously furnished, everything seems to be the same.
Upon arrival, there were some problem with entry. (as usual! these pple with no proper orgainising ability.)
After much struggling, we were finally inside power house. Music though was R&B, it was terribly remixed.
Had abit of drama with spenty panty prying over the locker issue. haha.
Spent some time slipping alcohol before proceeding to touring.
The station's really big. They had both dance as well as chill-out areas. The differentiating factor probably lies in the fact that they have singers for every hall during a specified period in the night.
Most times we were at Tiger Live.
Conclude:
Ironically, the room which I enjoyed most was actually Movida. (this does not play r&b.) It's more of the cuba type music.
The power station in general draws "uncle" crowd.
Andddd, I think I prefer Zouk though it's rrly squeezzzzy.
31 Dec:
Baby & I din have much plans on this day, considering I slept at 7am and would most probably stay in coma till late afternoon.
The poor boy had to wait up for me at home. Anywayz, we went over to Vivo, did more shopping, bought a few tops from forever 21.
Caught Borat. It's a totally senseless luckily humorous show.
Planned to have choco fondue at Haagen Daz but they run dry of it!
Caught a lil of the count down.
Thanks to baby's bright spark suggestion, we headed over to Clarke Quay after we were totally bored of Vivo.
I like that place! It's more happening and I finally managed to feel "the ambience".
Pple were dancing on the streets not giving a hood to whatever was happening or whoever was staring.
Well, I LIKE tt attitude.
Caught sight of dearie spenty & I gave her a very WARM greeting!
Oh, the Haagen Daz there also ran outta choco fondue. ruins my mood.
Went to try our luck at TCC. Instead of the choco fruits fondue tt I loved, we had some lobster spag & chicken bits. Was too bloated for choco fondue in the end.
Unfortunately, baby & I had some "drama" on the way home.
Thankfully, all these "drama" is over.
I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have been so harsh tt day. Like u said, let's leave all these unhappy events behind. May we enjoy a blessed 2007 together in love.
1 Jan 2007.
Ok well, it's official. In a few weeks time i'll be categorized under the "oldies" range. Arrrgghhhh.
I wonder what lies ahead for me.
Baby & I took a "tour" in the heartlands. Initial plan was to go for a dip.
We visited Toa Payoh and J8. Watched Death Note 2. Quite a silly show. I think it should categorised under PG or G rather than horror.
Dinner was at Sakae. Fulfilled my cravings for sashimi & sushi.
2 Jan 2007.
Headed over to Lido to get Dad's BD gift with baby & jo. Got him a belt & wallet.
Thereafter, went over to meet dad & mum, had dinner shopped abit and headed home.
Looking back on 2006:
06 had been kind to me. Last year of being in my "tens".
Looking back, school's beter than work OBVIOUSLY.
Poly's gonna come to an end in March 07.
Days in TAS, greatly missed by me.
TP Gang:
Times with seng kia & gang, days at JCS with ni & hong yan, chalet with my TP babies, rin & I meeting up for sch, TP darlings clubbing at Zouk, panicking over internship placement, interviews, multiple projs, proj disagreements...
Ringers:
ringers celebrating occasions, ringers celebrating x'mas 2005 at momo, ringers heading to BKK, ringers chalet...
Family:
the times I teared, laughed, bullied, took for granted, fell sick, had PMS, was lazy, skipped dinner, visited relatives, din do the household chores, hurled senseless-ly at...
I'm sorry that though you guys who are closet and dearest to me, I often take all you people for granted.
I'm really really sorry.
I know: This bond that we share would never be broken.
love.
Baby & I:
Rasa Sentosa, BD at Club Chinos- Orchard Parade Hotel, V Day at Mezza 9, perfect in black dress, BD at sentosa, talking pressie, cards, arguments, Le Meridien, Hongkong, Disneyland, Changi, fd preferences, cheesecake cafe, honda, mitsubishi, BMW, future plans, diet, clubbing sessions, locum sessions, x'mas at Four Seasons, chicken lil... ...
Baby, u have the longest list. Thank you for being by me. This relationship we share, may it be everlasting.
I know I have my habits and preferences. Thank you for bearing and suiting to my peculiar preferences.
Thru out 2006, we've had our fair share of bickering sessions and sweet times.
Thank you.