Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
Btw, this is my new toy.
I find myself being preoccupied with other stuff instead of those books.
Let’s see the list of those guilty pleasures:
1. I got my nails done again.
2. I completed the whole Taiwan drama serial of “Romantic Princess”
(and I can’t seem to get enough of the cute dude: Wu Zun.)
3. Online activities: blogging, msn...
I had better go back on track again.
The vacuum cleaner I bought at Action city.
After getting this gadget,
I keep using it to vacuum all the eraser rubbings on my desk. (fun fun.)
My sister is now trying to talk me into
using the bigger vacuum cleaner to vacuum the whole house instead.
Of cos I very POLITELY declined her very THOUGHTFUL gesture.
The younger one & I:
Every time before a meal, the younger one always ask me this:
Eh da jie, did you bring cam out today?
(Then she’ll loudly mumble, pls say no.)
But I always fail her.
She always complains that I will take pictures till the food turn cold.
So now I make it a point to snap before the food arrives,
when the food arrives and before the food finishes.
Tadaaa, evidence of me snapping before she starts gobbling down all the food: