Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling
(After which ,round 2 led to round 3)
I’ve taken ill.
What a perfect time to be sickly and weak!
So now, I wonder:
How I would be able to brave the air-con in the exam hall tomorrow
with the current status of a terribly tappy nose.
_________________
These days I write so much till the tip of the index finger is now numb,
Despite all that guilty pleasures,
I reckon I still did spend quite a substantial amount of time revising.
(Then I wonder, the reason for the few more chapters left unturned?)
Much as I hate to admit, I’ve been a lazy girl throughout the entire sem.
So now I say, after the prelims,
I will adhere to this lifestyle I now have.
(Being in “cold turkey”, suffering from
“withdrawal symptoms” due to the lack of shopping and entertainment. )
I’ll probably just party once after the prelims,
before I resume revising for the real exams again.
_____________
Last Sat:
Celebration of Seng’s big day at the 50s:
We ended up at another KTV pub down the road.
After that, since the night was still young,
we popped by the rnb pub next door and stayed till it closed.
All that combination of cocktail, beer, cakes and singing sums up to pure madnesss!
Madness I loveee. =)