THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Yesterday I had a heated argument with my sister.I...
> Sometimes in life, one wrong step and it spells do...
> Finally all that late night studying has taken its...
> Having said that my prelims are just days away, I ...
> Finally, both maths and econs are down.I’ve still ...
> The moment I come online,I’m greeted with aplenty ...
> Iggy’s at the The Regent on 5 Feb.A peek into how ...
> The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.Di...
> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...
> Happy Valentine’s Day to all!_____________Today, I...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Saturday, March 15, 2008

My last prelim paper was on Monday.
Most unfortunately, I wasn’t even the least prepared for it.

There were tons of assignments and tutorials to look into
but time was simply not on my side.

Lest I mention, I screwed it up big time.

Though I’ve got those jitters already,
I took a week off to skive a little.

These days, I’m totally obsessed with watching drama serials.
I start from 12am or so, till the sunrises.

And so my mum thought:
It was an amazing sight to see me up so bright and early in the morning.
Subsequently, to her horror, she realised that I din even sleep at all.

This habit of watching those drama serials for more than 7 hours
had been going on for quite a few days already.

I completed:
the revolving doors of vengeance
central affairs 1
central affairs 2.

I give these shows 2 thumbs up.
The plot is excellent.

It really captures how humans can be thoroughly obsessed with hatred,
love, fame, wealth, and the extreme measure they take to climb up to the top.

The conclusion is always:
Gaining the whole empire but losing the most sincere.

The good always mention:
As long as your conscience is clear, do not fear.

But with the ever demanding society that we’re living in,
I reckon the inevitable always happens.

What a scary world!

-Sign Off @ 3:25 pm :)