THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> Finally all that late night studying has taken its...
> Having said that my prelims are just days away, I ...
> Finally, both maths and econs are down.I’ve still ...
> The moment I come online,I’m greeted with aplenty ...
> Iggy’s at the The Regent on 5 Feb.A peek into how ...
> The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.Di...
> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...
> Happy Valentine’s Day to all!_____________Today, I...
> The other night, I burnt the midnight oil trying t...
> Xin Nian Kuai Le.Gong Xi Fa Cai.Happy Rat year to ...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Friday, March 07, 2008

Sometimes in life, one wrong step and it spells doom.



We often ask the society for a second chance.


So now, let us ponder...

How often do we actually truly open up
to forgive and accept those who really need that second chance.


We often look into magazines and envy those that seem to have it all.
Thereafter, we look into the mirror to question ourselves about our own inferiority.


This finding I made, I thought was quite interesting.


The lesser splendid possessions one has,
one is keener to give up or share with the rest.


The more splendid possessions one has,
the more self-centered they become for fear that they might lose those “gems”.


Take a peek into the life of the common villagers.

Despite the poor living conditions they are in,
they still share the joy of giving- wholeheartedly.


What about us, city dwellers?


How many of us actually even know who our neighbours are?
(When they are just next door to us.)


When an accident happens/when someone falls,

How many of us actually render an assisting hand?
(Or do we just stare and do nothing)


Is this what we really are?



I wonder....

-Sign Off @ 4:37 pm :)