THE-LADY
Raine.
Aquarius.
Temasek Poly HTM.
Ex SJCian.
Ringers.

::Loves::
royce au lait chocolates
retail therapy
cam-whorinng
adorable babies
haagen daz, tiramisu



PROPOSALS

Retail Therapy in Paris

Driving License
Designer wallet/bags
Holiday Trips
Watch
Tiffany Earrings
Grad. From TP
Entry to Uni
Smooth Internship
more bitching sessions wid tp gang/ij mates/ringers

By My Side
 

Alex
Anthony
Charmaine
Drea
Drey
Elena
Erin
Eugene
Evon
Jorin
Kenny
Linda
Lin Xin
Melissa
Rachie
Sok Yin
Stephie
Suet Ying
Tiang
Yee Ling

Precious days

> My last prelim paper was on Monday.Most unfortunat...
> Yesterday I had a heated argument with my sister.I...
> Sometimes in life, one wrong step and it spells do...
> Finally all that late night studying has taken its...
> Having said that my prelims are just days away, I ...
> Finally, both maths and econs are down.I’ve still ...
> The moment I come online,I’m greeted with aplenty ...
> Iggy’s at the The Regent on 5 Feb.A peek into how ...
> The saying goes: Absence makes the heart fonder.Di...
> Most of the girls were occupied with their own com...

Lost Memories

> August 2006
> September 2006
> October 2006
> November 2006
> December 2006
> January 2007
> February 2007
> March 2007
> April 2007
> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008

Your Say


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I just got home not too long ago from SCHOOL.

These days I feel as though I’m more like a part-time student
than a full-time student.

Last week, my entire weekend was burnt due to lessons!
I abhor the idea of having lessons on weekends.

Moreover, the lessons on both days were from 10am-5pm.

Even my dad was puzzled when he heard that I’m heading to school on a Sunday.

Additional to the warped logic of having to attend
such long-haul lessons on weekends,
earlier this evening I had lesson from 7-10pm.

My first evening lesson since school started.
Surprisingly, the school seemed livelier at night.
_______________

Once again this evening,
my mode of transport to school was in the form of cab.

Today, the cab fare was at a record high of $30.

The journey took more than 40mins!
(thou I board the taxi near the entry of the expressway.)

In the midst of that painful jam and heavy downpour,
I managed to finish 2 sticks of old chang kee nuggets and
also managed to finish reading every single page of the business journal in the cab.

Therefore, even though the fare has now set a new record,
I did manage to get more insights with the current economy situation...
inflation rates...
price hikes...

Now, it’s PROVEN that cabbing during peak hours is a NO NO.
______________

When my lesson ended at 10+, the boy came to fetch me.
Poor boy worked till 9+ while I had to attend school till 10+

Anyhow, because there was a stream of cars waiting directly outside the school atrium,
(where he usually waits) he waited for me near the library.

Though he sms-ed me the exact venue where he was waiting,
I still ended up l o s t.

The end result was: He came outta the car to get me.
(the boy seemed more familiar with the school than I am.)

On a side-note, an achievement I made today:

The boy fell asleep while I drove home,
without any directions given from him.

I hope this implies that my driving has improved a little more?
Maybe I’m a safer driver now?
Hmmm...

Next on the list: swift parking.

-Sign Off @ 12:56 am :)